M_o_R Foundation (MOR)
Who should attend
This course is applicable to anyone who needs to learn and apply the concepts of risk management and understand the principles of M_o_R method specifically.
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Office Staff
- Business Change Managers
- Business Consultants
There are no formal prerequisites, however, some familiarity with risk in a business context is desired.
- Describe the key characteristics of risk and the benefits of risk management
- List the eight M_o_R Principles
- List and describe the use of the key M_o_R Approach documents
- Create Probability and Impact scales
- Define and distinguish between risks and issues
- Create a Risk Register
- Create a Stakeholder map
- Identify the key roles in risk management
- Use the key techniques and describe specialisms in risk management
- Undertake the M_o_R Foundation examination
This M_o_R Foundation Course lasts 3 days and prepares learners to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R framework: Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing; and how these elements support corporate governance. The M_o_R Foundation Course is also a prerequisite for the M_o_R Practitioner qualification.
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 1,015.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date