InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains V11.4 (ZZ930G)
Who should attend
This basic course is designed for those who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management Physical Module such as:
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Senior Technical Specialist
- Technical Specialist
- Product Consultants
- Support Engineers
- Technical Sales and Marketing Personnel
- Sales and Marketing Personnel
- Project Managers
- System Architects
You should have attended Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11 - WBT (1Z800G) OR have equivalent high-level understanding of InfoSphere MDM.
You should also have:
- High-level understanding of XML and be able to make simple modifications to XML documents.
- Discussed basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management Physical Module. This course takes a comprehensive look at the three core data domains of InfoSphere MDM: Party, Account, and Product. For each of the domains spanned by InfoSphere MDM, participants will be exposed to the data model, services, and rules associated with the main entities of that domain. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities so that the participants can apply the knowledge that they learn after course conclusion.