REST and OAuth Solutions with IBM DataPower Gateway V7 (WE703G)
Who should attend
This basic course is designed for integration developers who configure service policies on WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances.
You should successfully complete:
- Technical Introduction to IBM WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances V7 (VW700G) and
- XML and Web Services Solutions with IBM DataPower Gateway V7 (WE702G)
You should also be familiar with:
- Security-based concepts and protocols
- XML-related technologies such as XML schema, XPath, and XSLT
- Web service fundamentals and the web services security specifications
- REST-based services
This course teaches you the fundamental skills that are required to configure, implement, and troubleshoot REST, JSON, and OAuth services that are developed on the WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances with firmware version 7.0.x.
The WebSphere DataPower Gateway Appliances allow an enterprise to simplify, accelerate, and enhance the security capabilities of its Extensible Markup Language (XML) and web services deployments, and extend the capabilities of its service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure. The appliances also extend these capabilities into the REST and JSON application areas.
Through a combination of instructor-led lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to implement the key use cases for the DataPower appliances. These include mobile and REST support and integrating with OAuth 2.0.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: http://www.ibm.com/training