IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.6 Administration (TX314G)
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for:
- New Tivoli Workload Scheduler administrators seeking proficiency in Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.6
- Existing administrators, installers, and support personnel converting from previous versions to Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.6
- Anyone needing detailed guidance on designing Tivoli Workload Scheduler networks, managing background process, security, configuration, and backups
You should have the following skills:
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler scheduling and operations
- Linux operating system commands and working knowledge
- Job management methodology in local environment
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler network in local environment
- Basic knowledge of Linux file navigation, editing, and command-prompt actions
This 2-day course teaches the administrative functions necessary to plan, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot a Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.6 network. This course includes an in-depth look at designing a Tivoli Workload Scheduler network architecture, background processes in Tivoli Workload Scheduler, workstation and network configuration options, workload production cycle and processing, effective use of Tivoli Workload Scheduler security, and techniques for Identifying and resolving common problems. Training occurs in a classroom environment or online instructor-led facility. Hands-on lab exercises include planning a network, defining workstations and domains, and installing and configuring Tivoli Workload Scheduler components.
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam