IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 System Administration (TW261G)
Who should attend
This intermediate-level course is for system administrators who are responsible for the administration and configuration of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 and agents.
You should have the following skills:
- Basic operating system administrative skills for UNIX
- Experience with Tivoli Identity Manager and required middleware (WAS, DB2, TDS)
- Knowledge of LDAP
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Web protocols (HTTP, XML)
- Experience modifying system parameters
- Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 Basic Implementation (TW051G) or (8W051G)
- IBM Tivoli Implementation Foundation Skills: LDAP Fundamentals (TOF04G)
Through instructor-led discussions and hands-on labs, learn how to configure IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM) 5.1 and perform typical system administrion. This course covers the Tivoli Identity Manager system architecture, middleware tuning and monitoring, problem determination, and component upgrades.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana