IBM Spectrum Control 5.2.6 Daily Operations and Provisioning (TS114G)
Who should attend
This intermediate-level course is designed for storage administrators.
You should understand storage virtualization, SAN management, and zoning.
After completing this course, you should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Generate performance reports
- Configure data collection for Spectrum Control
- Synchronize performance reports
- Customize a performance report
- Provision SVC vDisks using Spectrum Control
- Provision storage to a hypervisor
- Install the Spectrum Control web client plug-in for VMware
- Use the Spectrum Control plug-in to provision a datastore from within vCenter
In this is a 2-day instructor-led course, you learn to create and manipulate performance monitor reports. The course also covers the Advanced Analytics aspects of IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center, including optimization and provisioning.
In the first unit of this course, you create performance monitor reports that help troubleshooting. These reports are separate from the Cognos® generated reports. You create performance reports and use features of the Web-based GUI to examine and synchronize the reports.
In the second unit of the course, the student exercises and lecture focus on the Advanced Analytics section of the Web-based GUI. You define service classes and capacity pools to use for optimization and provisioning.
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.