Tivoli Process Automation Engine 7.5 Workflow Design and Implementation (TR223G)
Who should attend
This intermediate-level course is for:
- Workflow implementation team members
- Workflow managers for Service Desk or IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT operations
- Evaluators of IBM Maximo Asset Manager Workflow for use in their organizations
- IBM Maximo Asset Manager administrators
You should have completed:
- Maximo 7.5 Fundamentals (TR571) or equivalent experience
IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 provides the functionality to create Workflow processes that automate and streamline your business processes. This 3-day course covers the necessary concepts for you to start developing your own Workflow processes. Through lab exercises, you gain hands-on experience with all related development and security applications, in addition to all of the components used to create and configure a Workflow process. An implementation methodology is presented in the course and can serve as a guide for your workflow implementations. If your Workflow processes are developed by consultants, this course can facilitate working with those consultants to obtain the optimal value from the product.
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.