IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Application Platform II (TA701G)
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who uses TRIRIGA to maintain Data Modeler structures, modifies existing forms or processes, generates reports, or makes system configuration changes.
You should have a successful completion of one of the following courses:
- IBM TRIRIGA 10.2 Portfolio (SPVC) (TOS26)
- IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Application Platform I (TA611)
You should have the following:
- Ability to create new records with TRIRIGA application
- Ability to create simple reports with the TRIRIGA Report Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows or equivalent
Knowledge of the structure of relational databases and object-oriented programming principles is helpful, but not required.
During this 10-day lab-driven course you create workflows that use the features of the IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform. You also learn to modify existing business processes and create new business processes within the TRIRIGA system.
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.