Linux Basics and Installation (LX02G)
Who should attend
This course is designed for students with little or no Linux knowledge or experience who want to make a start with Linux.
Students should be able to use a Microsoft Windows-based workstation.
- Install and configure Linux on a workstation
- Use Linux for daily work
- Introduction to Linux
- Installing Linux
- Using the system
- Working with files and directories
- Linux documentation
- Editing files
- Working with processes
- Shell basics
- Linux utilities
- Shell scripting
- The Linux GUI
- Customizing the user environment
- Basic system configuration
- Integrating Linux in a Windows environment
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam