IBM Case Manager 5.2: Solution Implementation (F219G)
Who should attend
This intermediate-level course is for:
- Solution architects design, build, and validate Case Manager Solutions within the development environment. They have full control of all the tools within that development environment.
- System administrators migrate, secure, and maintain Case Manager Solutions in QA and production environments. They have control of environment access and are responsible for moving solutions between environments.
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.2: System Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing, developing, migrating, securing, and deploying a Case Manager solution.
NOTE: This is a combo of IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build and Migrate a Solution (F212G) + IBM Case Manager 5.2: Integrated Rules (F214G) + IBM Case Manager 5.2: Security (F216G) as a 4.5 day complete Case Mgr 5.2 ILT course.