IBM Case Manager 5.2: Integrated Rules (F214G)
Who should attend
- A Business Analyst responsible for
- Scoping the high-level solution
- Planning business rules.
- A Solution Architect responsible for
- Developing the overall design of the solution
- Assisting the Business Analyst with design of business rules.
- A System Administrator responsible for configuring the integrated rules.
- An Application Developer responsible for designing solutions with business rules.
You should have attended:
(F215G): IBM Case Manager 5.2: Introduction to Case Manager (F212G): Build Migrate and Deploy a Solution (Unit 1: Build a Case Manager Solution)
This course teaches the skills needed to add integrated business rules to IBM Case Manager solutions.