IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build and Migrate a Solution (F212G)
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building solutions, and deploying a solution to production.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution, customize UI pages, and migrate solutions
This course is for those whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system, to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses the built in capabilities of IBM Case Manager 5.2.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date