IBM Content Navigator 2.0.2: Customize and Extend the Features (F120G)
Who should attend
This course is for:
- Developers who are responsible for
- Customizing and extending the IBM Content Navigator features by developing plug-ins
- Building a customized user interface and applications for IBM Content Navigator
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator.
- Administrators who configure and customize IBM Content Navigator using the Administration desktop.
You should have:
- Intermediate level expertise in the following technologies:
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML 5)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
- Dojo (version 1.8.4)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE for developing applications.
- Familiarity with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server.
- Basic knowledge in the following technologies is recommended:
- Dojo Mobile
- Application development with IBM Worklight Studio
- Apache Cordova API
- Familiarity with Content and Business Process Management (workflow) concepts
- Recommended Courses:
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
This course begins with the administrative tasks for IBM Content Navigator. The course then explores different options for customizing and extending the features of IBM Content Navigator including developing plug-ins.