z/OS REXX Programming Workshop (ES52G)
Who should attend
This is an intermediate course for people who need to write and maintain Rexx programs in the z/OS system environment.
You should be able to:
- Code basic Job Control Language statements
- Code in a programming language
- Create, alter, and delete data sets using TSO
These skills can be developed by taking:
- Fundamental System Skills of z/OS (ES10)
- A programming language course
This course is designed to teach you the basic skills required to write programs using the REXX language in z/OS. The course covers the TSO extensions to REXX and interaction with other environments such as the MVS console, running REXX in batch jobs, and compiling REXX.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam