Lotus Domino 8.5 System Administration Bootcamp (D8L89)
Who should attend
The target audience for this course is system administrators new to Lotus Domino who need to acquire a foundational knowledge and working experience with the Lotus Domino 8.5 administration tools and who are responsible for:
- Installing and setting up of the initial, basic Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5 infrastructure.
- Setting up Domino Mail servers in the corporate intranet and extranet (i.e. Internet) environment.
- Monitoring and maintaining an existing Lotus Domino 8.5 infrastructure.
- Managing Notes and non-Notes users in a Domino domain
Sie sollten Erfahrungen als Netzwerk- oder Mailadministrator mit Kenntnissen über den Lotus Notes 8.5 Client besitzen.
This course introduces a System Administrator to a wide range of administration tasks. This course covers the entire core Lotus Domino 8.5 system administration curriculum which is normally taught in 6 days. While the course duration is condensed to 5 days, the course content is not condensed; therefore, this bootcamp offering covers the material at an accelerated pace, and could require participants to attend extended classroom hours.
- Examine the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes Architecture
- Perform Basic Administration Tasks
- Examine Lotus Domino Security Mechanisms
- Examine Mail Routing in Lotus Domino
- Examine Lotus Domino Replication
- Extend Lotus Domino Environment
- Install and set up the first Lotus Domino server and administrator
- Set up servers in the Lotus Domino domain
- Add Lotus Notes workstations to the Lotus Domino domain
- Set up the administration environment
- Set up the replication schedule to synchronize Lotus Domino system databases in the domain
- Configure intranet Lotus Domino mail routing
- Configure internet mail routing
- Enable message controls
- Enable server and messaging monitoring
- Troubleshoot common mail setup problems
- Manage Users
- Manage Groups
- Manage Non-Notes and Notes Clients
- Deploy Composite Applications
- Manage Servers
- Update Servers
- Set Up Server Monitoring
- Use Domino Domain Monitoring
- Monitor Server Performance
- Resolve Server Problems
- Resolve User Problems
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request