Whats new in IBM Connections 4.5 (CNW43G)
Who should attend
This advanced course is designed for Solution architects and social networking administrators.
You should have:
- Knowledge of IBM Connections 4.0 or attendance to IBM Connections 4.0 - Social Software for Business (CNW42)
- Good technical understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
- High-level understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, systems, and languages
- Review existing IBM Social Business resources and websites
- Previous experience with IBM Connections or other WebSphere based applications
- Familiarity with the Eclipse development environment
- Familiarity with Java, Dojo, and OpenSocial
IBM Connections V4.5, social software for business, provides an exceptional social software solution that is designed to help enable users to access the right people and internal and external content in your professional networks and communities. IBM Connections is designed to help users engage with networks of expertise in the context of critical business processes in order to act with confidence and anticipate and respond to emerging opportunities.
In this workshop you will learn about the new features in IBM Connections 4.5, the capabilities provided by IBM Connections Content Manager and how to leverage the social Business toolkit SDK to socialize existing applications.