IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2.2) (B5A55G)
Who should attend
This intermediate course is for Administrators.
You should have:
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, you will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam 4 days