IBM Cognos Metric Studio: Design Scorecards (V10.1/10.2) (B5157G)
Who should attend
This course is intended for Developers.
You should have:
- Knowledge of Performance Management (PM) concepts
- Knowledge of scorecarding methodologies and applications
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cognos BI and IBM Cognos Connection
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server)
IBM Cognos Metric Studio: Design Scorecards (V10.1/10.2) is a three-day, instructor-led course in which students will learn how to plan, create, set up, and maintain scorecard applications using IBM Cognos Metric Studio. Students will load data from supported data sources using IBM Cognos Metric Designer, and learn alternative data loading methods such as flat files and SQL scripts. Students will also learn how to secure objects within the scorecard application, as well as the application itself.
Please Note: Screen captures and labs in this course are taken from the V10.1 of the product. However, the concepts, procedures, and tasks are all applicable to a V10.2 environment and are suitable for V10.2 user education.