Enabling OS/400 Version 7 TCP/IP Security (AS18G)
Who should attend
This intermediate course is intended for individuals who implement and/or support IBM i TCP/IP security.
You should have:
- Basic IBM i skills including knowledge of the IFS
- Basic System i Navigator skills
- Basic Windows skills
- IBM i TCP/IP knowledge
- Experience in accessing the Internet
This course covers the following TCP/IP network security features of IBM i. The course is not intended to teach firewall principles. Course IBM i TCP/IP is a prerequisite for this course.
- Digital Certificate Manager
- Securing the IBM i FTP server
- Securing applications other than HTTP with SSL
- IBM i IP filters
- IBM i virtual private networks
- Single sign-on