IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Technical Fundamentals (6T735G)
Who should attend
This basic course is for Network Savvy IT Professionals such as:
- Enterprise Architect
- Network Architect/Engineer
- Network Security Specialist and other IT personnel
You should have:
- Some exposure to Sterling B2B Applications is helpful.
While not required, it is recommended that you review topics in the OSI Reference Model.
The IBM® Sterling Secure Proxy course is a four day course that is designed to train the Enterprise Architect, Network Architect/Engineer, Network or Information Security Specialist, and other IT personnel to deploy, use, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the Sterling Secure Proxy application.
This hands-on Sterling Secure Proxy course allows you to practice and test skills in:
- Simple proxy configurations (FTP, HTTP, IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct®)
- Use of the Perimeter Server
- Application of Public Key Infrastucture (PKI) in Sterling Secure Proxy (SSL, SSH, Certificate Management)
- Advanced Authentication topics (Single Sign-On, External Authentication, LDAP, and Active Directory)