Introduction to Analytical Decision Management (V17) (0S113G)
Who should attend
This basic course is for business users who want to optimize and automate the millions of decisions made every day. The course is for people who want to be able to:
- Automate decisions using business rules.
- Add insight using predictive models.
- Use prioritization, optimization, or simulation to reach the best decision based on the above
You should have:
- General computer literacy
- Familiarity with Decision Management techniques
- Some knowledge about Collaboration and Deployment Services, IBM SPSS Modeler, and Modeling would be helpful
This course brings the benefit of predictive analytics to real business problems, allowing you to build custom applications tailored to your customers or industry. While applications are typically configured to solve very specific problems, all are based on a common set of capabilities: Automate decisions using business rules; add insight using predictive models; and use prioritization, optimization, or simulation to reach the best decision based on the above. A number of packaged applications are available, tailored to solving specific business problems.
The course will not only cover how to use the packaged applications, but also how to create your own applications; how Analytical Decision Management interplays with IBM SPSS Modeler (V17) and IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services (V7); and how to deploy results for real-time.