IBM SPSS Statistics: Adv. Topics in Regression and Discriminant Analysis V19 ILO (0L019G)
Who should attend
This advanced course is for:
- Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to become better versed in the more advanced statistical capabilities.
- Anyone who has a solid understanding of statistics and wants to expand their knowledge of appropriate statistical procedures and how to set them up using IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Analysts and Modelers
You should have:
- On the job statistical experience or completion of the Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics course and/or Intermediate-level statistics oriented courses.
- Knowledge of basic statistics, including linear regression.
- IBM SPSS Statistics Standard, IBM SPSS Statistics Professional, IBM SPSS Statistics Premium.
IBM SPSS Statistics: Advanced Topics in Regression and Discriminant Analysis (V19) is a one day instructor-led course that provides a practical, application-oriented introduction to some of the advanced statistical methods available in IBM® SPSS® Statistics for data analysts and researchers. Students will review several advanced statistical techniques and discuss situations in which each technique would be used, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, as well as how to interpret the results. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence and interpret their output.