Data Management and Manipulation with IBM SPSS Statistics (V23) (0G524G)
Who should attend
This advanced course is for:
- Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to explore additional data management and manipulation features of IBM SPSS Statistics and generally increase their efficiency with IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Anyone who has learned the basic operations of IBM SPSS Statistics on their own.
You should have:
- General computer literacy
- Completion of the Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics (V23) (0G504G) course or experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (Version 18 or later) including familiarity with defining data, basic uses of Recode and Compute transformations, the Frequencies, Descriptives, and Crosstabs procedures, and creating and editing tables and charts.
- No statistical background is necessary.
Data Management and Manipulation with IBM SPSS Statistics is a two day course on the use of a wide range of transformation techniques, ways to automate data preparation work, manipulate data files and analytical results. You will gain an understanding of the various options for controlling the IBM SPSS Statistics operating environment and how to perform data transformations efficiently.