Advanced Techniques: Regression (0G073G)
Who should attend
This advanced course is for
- Those who want to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- SPSS users who want to improve their understanding of regression techniques.
You should have:
- interest to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- Interest in regression techniques.
- user of SPSS for Windows Base System, SPSS Regression Models and SPSS Advanced Models.
This course examines regression techniques used to explore the relationships between interval scale variables in detail. You will develop an understanding of when to apply each technique, how to apply it and how to interpret the results. Additionally, the course will cover some preliminary data analysis steps, how to check the underlying assumptions and suggestions of how to proceed when your assumptions fail.