Universal Discovery 10.x, Jython Adapter Development Training (UD370)
The purpose of this course is to teach students how to develop Jython-based Universal Discovery (UD) Adapters. This three-day course enables students to understand advanced concepts and acquire knowledge and development skills of Universal Discovery Jython Adapters. Advanced topics are discussed and implementation methods and techniques are demonstrated using hands-on exercises. Jython scripting language is introduced in the context of UD and participants learn the most commonly used discovery methods.
Who should attend
- Integration specialists implementing UD data population across the different business silos and software product families
- UD architects leveraging the power of the integrated CMDB across the BTO/BSM portfolio.
- UCMDB consultants working with UD performing discovery and population tasks.
To be successful in this course, you should have the following prerequisites or knowledge.
- General knowledge of IT operations, familiarity with business services and service management
- Familiarity with the ITIL® Foundations subject area and the Configuration Management System (CMS) in particular
- Background in network or enterprise application administration and knowledge of enterprise architectures in a production IT infrastructure
- Successful completion of Universal CMDB 9.0 Essentials (UCMDB120) and Universal Discovery 10.x Essentials (UD120)
- At least 6 months experience with UCMDB & Universal Discovery.
- Prior experience with scripting language such as Python, Perl, etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define the concepts and components of Universal Discovery Adapters
- Design and develop Universal Discovery Jython Adapters
- Customize and troubleshoot existing Jython Adapters
- CMS & UD Overview
- Jython Scripting
- Regular Expressions and Jython
- The Discovery Adapter Structure
- Building Functional Discovery Adapter
- WMI Discovery Adapter
- SQL Discovery Adapter
- SSH Discovery Adapter
- Configuration File Discovery Adapter
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL® Accredited Examination Institute logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 1,665.- €