Service Manager 9.x Foundations for process owners (SM110)
This introductory course provides students with the skills needed to effectively use and manage the Service Manager 9.x software product. This course, which focuses on teaching the processes embedded in Service Manager, lasts five days and is a mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises. This course covers software versions 9.4 and the hands-on labs use software version 9.4.
This course is designed for new users of Service Manager who are familiar with IT Service manager (ITSM) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) concepts and want to learn how the Service Manager 9.x workflow engine and application platform automates, facilitates, and enforces these key ITSM ITIL® processes. Users who are tasked with configuring Service Manager for their organization should attend Service Manager 9.x Technical Configuration.
Who should attend
Process Owners, project managers, and other managers who are new to Service Manager.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the processes, workflows, key features, and components for the following modules: Employee Self Service (ESS) and Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Service Level Management, and Request Fulfillment
- Use the Service Manager Web client and Windows client, as well as the ESS portal Manage Service Manager operators and security access to applications and records
- Describe the Service Catalog
- Use the Mobility client
- Describe Service Manager reporting capabilities
- Introduction to Service Manager
- Navigating Service Manager
- Employee Self Service and Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- User Administration
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalog
- Service Request Catalog
- Request Fulfillment
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL® Accredited Examination Institute logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,775.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date