Network Node Manager i Software 10.x Advanced (NNMI200)
Who should attend
NNMi 10 Administrators and anyone responsible for the installation and maintenance of NNMi
Prior knowledge and hands-on experience with NNMi 10.x and/or participation in the Network Node Manager i Software 10.1 Essentials (NNMI120)
- Network Node Manager i Software 10.x Essentials course
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Configure integration between NNMi and Network Automation (NA)
- Implement application failover and Global Network Management (GNM)
- Use incident correlation
- Extend NNMi functionality with custom menu actions
- Define Management Information Base (MIB) expressions and collect custom MIB data from devices
- Understand the functionality of the Multi-Protocol Label Switching, Quality Assurance Smart Plug-in (QA SPI) and Traffic Performance
This course provides in-depth technical knowledge about the advanced administration of Network Node Manager i Software (NNMi) 10.x.
It is intended for those who might need to use features, such as Global Network Management, user interface customization, advanced incident handling, custom event correlation, integration with HP Software products, fail-over options, and advanced command-line options. This three-day course is a mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises. Network Node Manager i Software 10.0 is used during the hands-on exercises.
This course is designed for users who already have some prior knowledge and hands-on experience with Network Node Manager i Software 10.x.
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 1,665.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date