HPE StoreFabric B-Series Switch Administration (HK910)
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals seeking an learning path that includes both conceptual knowledge of Fibre Channel SAN technologies and experience in HP B series SAN environments.
- Basic technical understanding of networking and storage, concepts and terminology
- Experience managing Windows or UNIX systems
- Accelerated SAN Essentials UC434
This two-day course provides a comprehensive understanding of everyday administration within a HP B series SAN solution covering technologies and concepts. Students will gain the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise class SAN environments.
- Brocade Switches
- Fibre Channel Theory
- Long Distance Connectivity
- Administration - Firmware
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Installation and Configuration
- Brocade FCP Routing
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date