00949920 Architecting HP Server Solutions (HH734)
This course prepares certification candidates for the Server Solutions Architect Exam which leads to HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V2 certification. The course provides a presales technical review of HP's server portfolio, including Rack and Tower, Enterprise (BladeSystem), Moonshot and Density Optimized (Apollo) server solutions. Students learn how to position HP server products to meet the business and technical requirements of customers. A strong focus is placed on HP Gen9 server technologies and the use of OneView as an infrastructure management tool.
Who should attend
- Consultants, sales engineers, and presales engineers who will recommend, design, and demonstrate HP server solutions.
- For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Differentiate between HP server solutions
- Match customer requirements and technical needs with HP server solutions
- Use HP tools and utilities to design HP server solutions
- Recommend and design HP Rack and Tower server solutions
- Recommend and design HP Enterprise (Bladesystem) solutions
- Recommend and design HP Moonshot solutions
- Recommend and design HP Density Optimized solutions
- Demonstrate HP server solutions to customers
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date