Architecting Multi-Site HPE Storage Solutions (H8C04)
The training will review, and use case study lab exercises to expand the skills of Storage Architects to consult, design and propose solutions in the HP Converged Storage portfolio. The training enables a Storage Architect to identify and translate business requirements into a multi-site storage solution design that supports deduplication and back-up/recovery solutions for information protection and storage solutions for information retention. An HP Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect will have the skills, knowledge and tools to articulate, design, validate, propose and plan complete, supported HP converged storage solutions for non-disruptive reliability, scalability, optimized utilization, higher ROI, and operational simplicity.
Who should attend
Senior storage architects who lead a team designing storage environments and who desire to leverage HP Converged Storage Systems in multi- site environments. The individual should have an average of 3-5 years experience designing and architecting storage solutions in a multi-vendor environment. This training is important for storage IT professionals of HP channel partners, HP pre-sales employees and enterprise level organizations who need to credibly design and propose tailored storage solutions to most effectively meet enterprise level, or multi-site, business needs with optimum ROI.
Current and active HP ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V1 certification
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Fundamental Architecture and Technology of HP Enterprise Solutions
- Architect and Design
- Complex HP Multi-site High Availability SAN Configurations
- Complex HP Replication and Recovery Solutions
- HP Converged Storage Solutions for ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- High Availability Solutions for HP SAN Deployments
- Converged and Virtualized HP Multisite Storage Solutions
- Identify Opportunities to expand and extend HP Multisite Disaster Recovery and Availability Solutions