HP OneView Administration (H4C04)
Who should attend
• System Administrators, engineers and consultants who will plan and manage the HP OneView Converged Management for the Software Defined Infrastructure.
• A basic understanding of hypervisor environments (VMware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V) and familiarity with general networking terminology and basic network concepts.
• Install and configure HP OneView on supported hardware.
• Explain HP OneView connectivity model, networking resources and templates, and licensing.
• Add enclosures with server blades and ProLiant DL servers to the OneView appliance.
This one day course covers how to install, manage, configure, and update the HP OneView Appliance. An architectural overview ensures a high level understanding of the associated managed equipment: c-Class enclosures, Virtual Connect Ethernet, FlexFabric, and Fibre Channel components. Participants will explore HP OneView management of ProLiant Gen 7, Gen 8 and Gen 9, as well as HP OneView monitoring of Gen 6 and rack-mounted ProLiant systems.