Cloud Service Automation 4.x Essentials (CSA120)
This four-day course introduces students to the essential concepts and use of the HP Cloud Service Automation (CSA) software.
HP Cloud Service Automation software offers open, extensible lifecycle management for customers who want to deploy a private cloud or a hybrid cloud.
HP CSA is a unique platform that orchestrates the deployment of computer and infrastructure resources and of complex multi-tier application architectures. HP CSA integrates and leverages the strengths of several HP datacenter management and automation products, adding resource management, service offering design, and a customer portal to create a comprehensive service automation solution.
The course consists of task-oriented lectures, and a series of detailed hands-on labs to teach the course material to the student. The hands-on labs use version 4.x of the software.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for individuals performing CSA job roles:
- Consumer Service Administrators
- Resource Supply Managers
- Service Business Managers
- Service Designers
- Service Operations Managers
Familiarity with HP Operations Orchestration
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what Cloud Service Automation is and its value to an enterprise
- Describe the major components of Cloud Service Automation
- Describe the Cloud Service Automation functional architecture
- Map the interoperation between CSA and other components
- Describe the key features and capabilities of the Cloud Service Automation 4.x platform
- Introduction to HP Cloud Service Automation
- User Roles and Interfaces in CSA
- The CSA Management Console
- HP CSA Marketplace Portal
- HP CSA Subscription Management
- Content Portability
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,220.- €