UCS Opportunity Discovery Workshop (UCSODW)
Who should attend
- Account Managers
- Cisco Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
Past experience of having successfully sold Cisco solutions and some involvement engaging in a Data Center sale. Looking to build on the ability to qualify Cisco UCS Opportunities and engage with stakeholders within the customer.
Or successful completion of the Data Center Foundation For Account Managers (DCFAM) course.
By the end of the class the participants will be able to:
- Outline Cisco's perspective of a Unified Data Center solution and the future trends
- Using an architectural approach, identify the key Data Centre business drivers for a given set of Data Centre solutions
- Position Cisco's Nexus range within the customers Data Centre architecture
- Identify the components of a Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series solution
- Analyze key Cisco UCS business opportunities and understand the benefits of deploying a FlexPod or VSPEX solution.
- Outline the key benefits of a Cisco UCS solution and be able to Cisco UCS differentiate with HP, Dell and IBM solutions
- This one-day instructor led class is targeted to AMs who are starting to build their Data Center sales skills and is designed to assist AMs in developing their sales pipelines with a special focus on Cisco UCS.
- This course will provide the AM with the knowledge and confidence to add an architectural sales approach when selling the Cisco Data Center range of solutions based upon Cisco UCS and Nexus.
- Attendees will learn how to identify and engage their customers’ business decision-makers and IT leadership to more effectively identify opportunities and communicate Cisco’s value proposition as it relates to business-critical applications.
- Special focus will be placed on UCS, Nexus and VMware and how these innovation technologies tightly integrate into the end-to-end Cisco solution set.