Telecommunication and Migration to VoIP (TMV)
Who should attend
Individuals that are in charge of the introduction or the migration from alternatively to VoIP.
Basic knowledge about LAN & WAN, TK-Structures
This course includes the basic concepts of VoIP and the influence and the changes to traditional telephony. The delegate will learn the advantages and disadvantages and the influence of a VoIP Migration to the whole network. After finishing the course the delegate will be able to develop and advise migration strategies, autonomously.
- Basics telecommunication
- Operation scenario of the different VoIP components
- Operation scenario of the different VoIP signalling (H.323, SIP, MGCP)
- Basic migration strategies
- Single site migration
- Multi site migration
- Integration of existing PBXes
- Integration of analogue devices (FAX, Modem)
- Quality of service (QoS)