Nagios / Icinga System- und Netzwerkmonitoring Schulung (NAGIOS)
- Linux knowledge
- Web server basic knowledge
- Database (MySQL basic knowledge)
- Network basic knowledge
- Overview of system monitoring and applications monitoring.
- What is Nagios and what does Open Source mean? Where do I get my data from?
- Nagios basic terms (Plugins, Commands, NRPE / NSCA overview.)
- Possibilities of monitoring (passive / active monitoring)
- Preparing a operation system (web, mail and database server)
- Nagios + Nagios Plugins basic installation (Nagios, plugins, web module.)
- File structures inside of Nagios
- Explaining devices, authorisations, contacts and services
- Create basic services and start Nagios
- Web surface (reporting, service details, hosts.)
- Monitoring via SNMP
- Operation system basic monitoring (Windows / Linux)
Click on town name to bookSchedule
10/04/2017 - 13/04/2017
16/10/2017 - 19/10/2017
27/03/2017 - 30/03/2017 Course language: English
16/10/2017 - 19/10/2017 Course language: English
United Arab Emirates
27/02/2017 - 02/03/2017 Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.
17/09/2017 - 20/09/2017 Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.
05/06/2017 - 08/06/2017 Course language: English
18/12/2017 - 21/12/2017 Course language: English