Nagios / Icinga System- und Netzwerkmonitoring Schulung (NAGIOS)
- Linux knowledge
- Web server basic knowledge
- Database (MySQL basic knowledge)
- Network basic knowledge
- Overview of system monitoring and applications monitoring.
- What is Nagios and what does Open Source mean? Where do I get my data from?
- Nagios basic terms (Plugins, Commands, NRPE / NSCA overview.)
- Possibilities of monitoring (passive / active monitoring)
- Preparing a operation system (web, mail and database server)
- Nagios + Nagios Plugins basic installation (Nagios, plugins, web module.)
- File structures inside of Nagios
- Explaining devices, authorisations, contacts and services
- Create basic services and start Nagios
- Web surface (reporting, service details, hosts.)
- Monitoring via SNMP
- Operation system basic monitoring (Windows / Linux)
Click on town name to bookSchedule
Fast Lane will carry out all guaranteed training regardless of the number of attendees, exempt from force majeure or other unexpected events, like e.g. accidents or illness of the trainer, which prevent the course from being conducted.
10/04/2017 - 13/04/2017
16/10/2017 - 19/10/2017
27/03/2017 - 30/03/2017 Course language: English
16/10/2017 - 19/10/2017 Course language: English
United Arab Emirates
27/02/2017 - 02/03/2017 Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.
17/09/2017 - 20/09/2017 Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.
19/12/2016 - 22/12/2016 Course language: English
05/06/2017 - 08/06/2017 Course language: English
18/12/2017 - 21/12/2017 Course language: English