Data Center Foundation For Account Managers (DCFAM)
Who should attend
- Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
To attend this training, it is necessary to have some prior knowledge on networking components and terminology. It is also recommended to have previously sold generic Data Center and virtualization solutions.
By the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Understand Data Center business and operational challenges
- Describe Cisco Data Center networking architectures
- Describe Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric solutions
- Describe Cisco Data Center Storage Networking solutions
- Describe Cisco Data Center Unified Computing solutions
- Identify Cisco Data Center Business Solutions
This one day instructor led class foundation course is for Account Managers who need to understand and position Cisco Data Center solutions in the market, in order to increase their business profitability and income.