Cisco CCIE Wireless Written Power Workshop (CCIEWW)
Who should attend
- System Engineers
- Account Managers
- Channel Partner/Reseller
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN) or equivalent
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) or equivalent
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT) or equivalent
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) or equivalent
The Cisco CCIE Wireless Written Power Workshop is a five-day course focusing on using Cisco Unified Wireless solution. This intensive bootcamp is designed to give students a firm knowledge of the theoretical background needed to successfully pass the CCIE Wireless Written exam.
After completing this course the delegate will be able to:
- Describe and troubleshoot AP joining process
- Describe and troubleshoot AP to WLC control messages
- Describe and troubleshoot wireless clients communications
- Describe and troubleshoot security configurations, between clients and the infrastructure, and within the infrastructure
- Understand specific requirements and configurations: VoWLAN, location, mobility, site survey, specific WLAN applications
- Describe and troubleshoot infrastructure specific configurations: QoS, routing, multicast, STP.
- Describe and troubleshoot autonomous AP configurations
- Describe WLC and WCS configurations
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Prague