Cisco ASA 9.1 Update Workshop (ASA)
Who should attend
Network technicians who are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a Cisco ASA solution based on the 9.1 software release.
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) or equivalent knowledge of the configuration, deployment and manegement of the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance.
This course is based on the Cisco ASA software release 9.1 (ASDM 7.1) and details the differences between the software versions 8.3, 8.4, 9.0 and 9.1. Students learn how to successfully deploy a software update from version 8.x to 8.4/91, learn about the new features of Cisco AnyConnect and SSL VPN and receive knowledge of IPv6 in combination with the Cisco ASA solution.
- Differences between software versions 8.3, 8.4, 9.0 and 9.1
- Upgrade from 8.x to 8.4/9.1
- new Features and updated configuration
- Cisco AnyConnect and SSL VPN
- NAT configuration (Object Based)
- Access Lists and “Global Access-List”
- Remote Access
- SSL VPN
- IPSec (IKEv2)
- AnyConnect 3.x
- Failover extensions since 8.3
- ASA Cluster 9.x
- Context Mode 9.x