Developing iRules For BIG-IP v12.1 (DEVIRULE)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for system administrators, network administrators and application developers responsible for the configuration and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system.
- Prior to attending the Configuring BIG-IP with iRules course the student must have attended the Configuring LTM course. The student can also benefit from several months experience configuring and designing with the BIG-IP LTM product before attending this course.
- Students should also be familiar with:
- Common network terminology
- TCP/IP addressing and routing
- Internetworking concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- Programming Basics (Tcl is a plus)
- Students should be proficient in:
- Basic PC operation and application skills
- Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class)
- TCL and TMSH commands
- By the end of this course, the student will be able to logically plan and write iRules to help monitor and manage common tasks involved with processing traffic through the BIG-IP LTM system.
- DevCentral - The Resource for iRules
- iRule Elements
- Syntax and Troubleshooting
- iRule Optimization
- iRules and Security
- Expressions and Operators
- Variables and Loops
- Data Classes
- Persistence and Server Data
- Statistics and Final Project
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: US$ 2,995.-
Click on town name to bookSchedule
Fast Lane will carry out all guaranteed training regardless of the number of attendees, exempt from force majeure or other unexpected events, like e.g. accidents or illness of the trainer, which prevent the course from being conducted.
This computer icon in the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor-Led Online Training.
22/05/2017 - 24/05/2017
17/05/2017 - 19/05/2017
10/05/2017 - 12/05/2017 Time zone: America/Mexico_City Course language: Spanish guaranteed date!