Developing iRules For BIG-IP v12 (DEVIRULE)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for system administrators, network administrators and application developers responsible for the configuration and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system.
- Prior to attending the Configuring BIG-IP with iRules course the student must have attended the Configuring LTM course. The student can also benefit from several months experience configuring and designing with the BIG-IP LTM product before attending this course.
- Students should also be familiar with:
- Common network terminology
- TCP/IP addressing and routing
- Internetworking concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- Programming Basics (Tcl is a plus)
- Students should be proficient in:
- Basic PC operation and application skills
- Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class)
- TCL and TMSH commands
- By the end of this course, the student will be able to logically plan and write iRules to help monitor and manage common tasks involved with processing traffic through the BIG-IP LTM system.
- DevCentral - The Resource for iRules
- iRule Elements
- Syntax and Troubleshooting
- iRule Optimization
- iRules and Security
- Expressions and Operators
- Variables and Loops
- Data Classes
- Persistence and Server Data
- Statistics and Final Project
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: US$ 2,995.-
Click on town name to bookSchedule
This computer icon in the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor-Led Online Training.
21/12/2016 - 23/12/2016
23/11/2016 - 25/11/2016 Delivered by partner