Configuring BIG-IP VIPRION v12 (BIGIPVPR)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP VIPRION System.
- Prior to attending Configuring BIG-IP on VIPRION, the student must have attended one of the following courses or passed the following exam:
- Administering BIG-IP v11
- Configuring BIG-IP LTM v11
- Changes in BIG-IP LTM v11
- The student can also benefit from attending Configuring BIG-IP LTM and several months experience configuring the BIG-IP LTM product before attending this course.
- Students should also understand:
- Common Security and Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Internetworking concepts
- Security Authorization and Authentication concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- By course completion, the student should be able to identify various VIPRION chassis and hardware options, perform an initial configuration of the BIG-IP® VIPRION for both CMP and vCMP configurations~options, and configure host and guests. Additionally, the student should be able to monitor, administer, and perform basic troubleshooting tasks on traffic processed by the BIG-IP® VIPRION System.
- VIPRION chassis and blade hardware options overview
- Installation, license and setup of the BIG-IP® VIPRION System
- Configuring Clustered Multi-Processing (CMP)
- Configuring virtual CMP (vCMP) host and guests
- Inter and Intra High-Availability
- Lab Projects
Duration 1 day
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: US$ 995.-
Click on town name to bookSchedule
Fast Lane will carry out all guaranteed training regardless of the number of attendees, exempt from force majeure or other unexpected events, like e.g. accidents or illness of the trainer, which prevent the course from being conducted.
This computer icon in the schedule indicates that this date/time will be conducted as Instructor-Led Online Training.
29/05/2017 Time zone: America/Mexico_City Course language: Spanish guaranteed date!