VCE Vblock Systems Advanced Administration and Management; Performance and Troubleshooting (VCE-1LP-VCEVBAMADV)
Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone charged with understanding and/or performing administrative and maintenance tasks using the Vblock system.
To understand the content and successfully complete of this course, a participant must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set in datacenter disciplines of storage, network and server virtualization. Completion of the VCE Vblock Systems Foundations eLearning course is strongly recommended.
- Understand the main elements of Administration and Management
- Develop a working understanding of the Vblock system as it pertains to: o Validation o Monitoring o Administration o Management o Security
- Perform resource isolation for simulated multi-tenant environments
- Explain the steps for configuring monitoring and alert setup including thresholding
- Build a Vblock System Run Book by walking through each of the component management interfaces.
- Inventory current Vblock system configuration
- Enact role based security
- Understand and explore VCE Vision