Establishing Service Management for ITaaS (MR-1CN-NISMITAS)
Who should attend
This course is intended for those responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a cloud strategy and cloud services within their organization and includes architects, designers, consultants, IT and operations managers, service management teams, cloud administrators, as well as line of business (LOB) technical managers.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student should have knowledge and skills associated with the following:
- Five or more years of design experience in compute, network, and storage, including the design of virtualized infrastructures in support of key cloud attributes.
- Understanding of cloud delivery and service models, as well as the services lifecycle.
- Strongly recommended prerequisites include: EMC Information Storage and Management (EMCISA), EMC Cloud Infrastructure and Services (EMCCIS).
- Explain ITaaS concepts and benefits as well as various elements helping drive institutions to an ITaaS delivery model.
- Define, assess, and plan for cloud services from the perspective of Governance, Finance, Organization, and Technology (GFOT).
- Summarize the planning and design strategies for cloud services and describe the significance of the service catalog, templates, service level agreements, orchestration, provisioning, and automation when building and deploying cloud services.
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: US$ 4,000.-
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date