Cloudera Developer Training for MapReduce (CDTMR)
Who should attend
Knowledge of Java is strongly recommended and is required to complete the hands-on exercises.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to write MapReduce code
- Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and other Hadoop ecosystem projects
- Creating custom components such as WritableComparables and InputFormats to manage complex data types
- Writing and executing joins to link data sets in MapReduce
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis
Cloudera University’s four-day developer training course delivers the key concepts and expertise you will need to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. From workflow implementation and working with APIs through writing MapReduce code and executing joins, Cloudera’s training course is the best preparation for the realworld challenges faced by Hadoop developers.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request