Cloudera Designing & Building Big Data Applications (CDBBDA)
Who should attend
This course is best suited to developers, engineers, and architects who want to use Hadoop and related tools to solve real-world problems.
- Recommend (but not required) an understanding of the concept presented in “Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Hadoop” (CDTAH)
- Practical work experience and knowledge of Java programming. Experience with SQL is helpful.
- Creating a data set with the Kite SDK
- Developing custom Flume components for data ingestion
- Managing a multi-stage workflow with Oozie
- Analyzing data with Crunch
- Writing user-defined functions for Hive and Impala
- Transforming data with Morphlines
- Indexing data with Cloudera Search
Cloudera University’s four-day course for designing and building Big Data applications prepares you to analyze and solve real-world problems using Apache Hadoop and associated tools in the enterprise data hub.
You will work through the entire process of designing and building solutions, including ingesting data, determining the appropriate file format for storage, processing the stored data, and presenting the results to the end-user in an easy-to-digest form. Go beyond MapReduce to use additional elements of the enterprise data hub and develop converged applications that are highly relevant to the business.