Cisco Unified Communications Manager Foundation (UCMF)
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical administrators and user professionals, who need to operate, administer, maintain, and provision the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Cisco CCNA® or CCNP® certification, or equivalent experience
- Cisco VoIP fundamentals, or equivalent experience
The Cisco® Unified Communications Manager Foundation training is an instructor-led course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. It prepares you to configure, modify, and maintain Cisco Unified Communications networks using Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) Version 10.5. It is a concentrated learning environment in which you gain an understanding of converged voice and data networks in a Cisco UCM environment.
- Cisco UCM architecture, platforms, infrastructure, and deployment models
- Installation, upgrading, and management of licenses with Cisco Prime™ License Manager
- Navigation of administration GUIs and enablement of Cisco UCM services
- Configuration of foundation Cisco UCM features to include device pools, redundancy groups, call admission control, and other foundation elements
- Registration and configuration of phones and endpoints
- Creation of dial plans including route patterns, route lists, and route groups
- Class of service through the content services switch (CSS) and partitions Configuration of digital signal processor (DSP) resources for conferencing
- Configuration of branch communication with T1 lines with codecs G729, G711
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request