Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products
The knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP phones, Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center operations
This course provides you with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation, and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting. Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Designing Cisco Unified CCX
2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Installing the Cisco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Prompting and Collecting Information
- Accessing an External Database
- Making Decisions
- Confirming Caller Input
4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Desktop Administration
- Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
- Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Using Remote Monitoring
- Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Understanding ASR and TTS
6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Using the Disaster Recovery System
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana
Time zone: Europe/Warsaw
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana