Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
Als Erstbucher dieses Cisco Service Provider Kurses erhalten Sie das
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement IP routing in service provider environments.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network designers and project managers. The course is also recommended for all individuals preparing for CCNP Service Provider certification.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the typical routing requirements and list the routing protocols in service provider networks
- Describe steps needed to implement OSPF in the service provider network
- Describe the importance of the Integrated IS-IS routing protocol for internal routing and list the steps in implementing Integrated IS-IS into the service provider network
- Implement BGP to connect an enterprise to a service provider, and a service provider to an upstream service provider
- Describe tools used for routing protocol manipulation, route redistribution, and BGP route selection
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) v1.0 course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® SP certification. The SPROUTE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The SPROUTE course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. The SPROUTE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure that they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support a service provider network.
International guaranteed dates
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana
Time zone: Europe/Warsaw
Time zone: Europe/Stockholm
Time zone: Europe/London