Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)
Als Erstbucher dieses Cisco Service Provider Kurses erhalten Sie das
Who should attend
- Cisco Build-Operate-Transfer partners who are focused on service provider NGN networks, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Service provider network operations organizations, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Cisco engineers who are motivated to pursue Cisco certifications focused on service provider NGN operations.
- All service provider operations customers, partners who support service provider NGN environments, and internal Cisco engineers who wish to pursue Cisco professional or expert-level SP operations certifications.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
This is an introductory course for networking. Any exposure or experience to Networking or with Service Providers will be useful.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives: Describe how networks function, and identify major network components, functions of network components, and the OSI reference model
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues that are related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data by using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of WANs and the major devices of WANs
- Configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, and NAT
- Describe different management tools that are used to manage a service provider network
This five-day instructor-led course provides network engineers and technicians with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to support a service provider network.
The course provides knowledge of the major components of a network and helps learners to understand how service provider networks function. The course introduces IP Next Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture that helps service providers to build modern, scalable and reliable networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying basic Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
Students also will be prepared for the CCNA Service Provider Certification Exam. It is recommended that students take Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) as well in order to be more comprehensively prepared for the exam.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana
Time zone: Europe/Warsaw
Time zone: Europe/London
Time zone: Europe/Bucharest
Time zone: Europe/Prague
Time zone: Europe/London