Implementing Data Center Application Services (DCASI)
Who should attend
- Network Designers
- System Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- and Network Managers involved with Data Center Infrastructure
Knowledge of Catalyst 6500 architecture and operations, Common web application protocols, including HTTP, HTML, XML, SSL, FTP, DNS, and LDAP, Common file system protocols, including CIFS and NFS, Traffic control and monitoring protocols, including WCCP, PBR, NBAR, NetFlow, RHI, QoS, IPSLA, and CEF.
The course will cover Cisco Data Center Application Services implementation, operations, and optimization, focusing on the Cisco ACE family of products. Design intelligent network services using the Catalyst 6500 Application Control Engine Service Module, the Cisco Application Control Engine Appliance, the Cisco Global Site Selector, and Cisco Wide Area Application Services.
In this course you will learn the key functions provided by Cisco Data Center Application Services and the products that support those functions. You will design server load balancing and web application acceleration solutions with the Cisco ACE Service Module and Appliance and design site-to-site load balancing solutions with the Cisco GSS. Finally you will implement and troubleshoot high availability data center application services.
Module 1: Data Center Application Services Overview
- IP-Based Data Center Applications
- Introducing ACE Family Solutions
- Deploying the ACE Appliance and Service Module
Module 2: Implementing Server Load Balancing
- Modular Policy CLI
- Managing the ACE Appliance and Service Module
- Security Features
- Layer 4 Load Balancing
- Health Monitoring
- Layer 7 Protocol Processing
- Processing Secure Connections
- Migrating From CSS and CSM
Module 3: Implementing Web Application Acceleration
- Web Application Acceleration Overview
- Deploying Application Acceleration and Optimization
- Integrating Multiple Features
Module 4: Implementing Site-to-Site Load Balancing
- Deploying the GSS
- Managing the GSS
- Implementing Global Server Load Balancing
Module 5: Redundancy and Troubleshooting
- High Availability
- Troubleshooting Application Services
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Warsaw
Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana