Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1)
Who should attend
- The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
- Managers overseeing UCCE deployments
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways:
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution.